Monday, February 15, 2010

More Reading Please



Can the bible answer all the questions that I have?


Can I rely totally on what it says?


Can I ever fully understand what the bible says, means, and commands?


Can I really hear directly from God; without the direction of a pastor or elder?


Can I reach my full potential as a Christan, human, student, son, and friend without studying the bible?


Can I have an original thought or insight regarding scripture?


Can I fully believe pastoral insight into my life and the lives of others without the support of God's written word behind it?


Can I make a difference?


Can I speak the words of God like Peter; with power and authority?


Can my interpretation of the bible be respected?


Can I trust anything that doesn't line up with the bible?


Can I disregard anything in the bible?


Can the bible predict future events in my life?


Can I speak as the Oracles of God?


Can those who are not "educated" in scripture speak into my life regarding what the bible says?


....Can I find more time to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment